Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 20, 2009

I'm all about missions this week. Ok, I'm all about missions every week, but this week I am especially about missions. This week I am putting the final details on our All-Church Mission Celebration to be held this Saturday*.
I am amazed, and I think you will be too, at all of the missions we have accomplished in the past 20 months. We'll take a tour though those months and look to the future. We have been busy this past year or more, and it's only right that we take time to pat ourselves on the back and recognize the work that our prayers, our presence, our gifts, and our talents have accomplished.
We will also have an opportunity to look ahead at the new and returning missions planned for the future. There are some exciting new adventures awaiting us. There are opportunities to help even more people in our community, and around the world. I'm excited! I hope to see as many of you there as possible on Saturday. You won't want to miss it.
*Saturday's Schedule:
Dunk Tank and Games - 4:00pm - 5:15pm
Kids come prepared to get wet

Dinner and Program - 5:15pm - 7:00pm


God Bless,
Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment